Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Really Enjoying Springtime

Lately I've been enjoying the outdoors
quite a bit.


I've had some good rolls on the sidewalk.


Mom even played with me.


I got really into that for awhile!


I've spent quality time with Mom and Daddy.


I decided to sit on just one of Mom's knees,
instead of the whole lap.


Yeah, we've had a bit of good warm spring weather.


The plants are getting tastier by the day.


New neighbors are moving in upstairs...
I keep hoping to see a new cat in the window.


Daddy got out the tuna.


I politely asked for some of the water.


Then I had only a little taste before leaving the rest in the bowl.

Yep.
I've had a nice few days.
Friends have visited.
Naps have been taken.


Have I mentioned that I really like spring?

Well, I do.

>^.^<


No comments:

Post a Comment