Saturday, March 7, 2015

Good Spring Day

Yesterday, if there were any scary noises,
I slept through them.

Mom said the worst was definitely over,
so we went outside and enjoyed the beautiful spring day.

My tasty plant still looked terribly wilted from the
long winter months.


I looked past the tasty plant into the pool area to
see the progress.
I guess the area around the pool was cold,
because they had covered it with blankets.

I just don't know what to make of these strange
human activities.


I was just happy to have the opportunity to enjoy the patio.


Mom sat outside with me for quite some time.


After Daddy came home, he and Mom left me for 
a little while.
Upon their return, Auntie and Uncle showed up as well.
All my humans stayed home and played a board game at
the dining room table.
I was happy to take my seat with the family.


As the night wore on, Mom and I were once again alone
in the living room.
So I began to ask her for things.
Nighttime recon?
Maybe some play?


Well, that didn't pan out.


So I just began to ask her for ANYTHING.


She did give me a lot of affection,
but we just ended up relaxing on the couch.
I suppose I can be content with that.

>^.^<
 

No comments:

Post a Comment