Saturday, February 14, 2015

Not So Bad

The last few days family was in town.
I thought for sure I'd be totally ignored.


Surprisingly, I only put Mimzy in my food bowl once.


As it turned out, Mom tried her best to pay attention to me.


She even gave me some patio time as well as a nighttime recon.


The days were spring-like, so I enjoyed some window sun
with my tasty grass.


There were even times when it was just Mom and me
enjoying the nice weather.


Sure, she and Daddy left me for hours at a time,
but they made up for it by letting me enjoy the outdoors
while they were home...even when company was over.


I also took to sitting by the fake fireplace while it was on.


Mom's pretty good at placing these chairs in nice spots.


Of course, I waited for them to turn on the video games
for me to watch, but they never did.


So, when all the humans were home,
I had to find ways to entertain myself.


Mom assures me things will be back to normal now.
I have to admit though, having family in town wasn't
as terrible as I thought it would be.
I think I actually had fun!

>^.^<




No comments:

Post a Comment