Saturday, February 28, 2015

Not the End

Yesterday wasn't so bad.
Mom stayed in the bedroom with me
for much of the day.
There was just one time when she left the room 
that I got a bit nervous and hid under the bed.
Truthfully, the noise from the people tearing
apart the pool area wasn't too loud.
I guess it's not the end of the world after all.


With Mom keeping close by today, I felt at 
ease enough to enjoy a bit of my tasty grass.


When the noise makers finally left,
I got brave enough to go outside and see what had changed.


I was a bit disappointed to find that it was a 
cold and drizzly day.


Well, if THAT was the case, I'd just 
assume stay indoors anyway!

When Daddy came home later,
I was very happy to hear him getting
into a can of tuna.
I was even more happy when he
gave me the tuna water.


That made up for having a bit of a rough day.

Eventually night fell and the rain turned 
into snow; giving further cause to 
remain indoors.
I guess it's not the end of winter.


So I decided to enjoy the new penthouse addition
on my box house.


I enjoyed a bit of playtime while I was there.


I tried napping there as well,
but, as it turns out, the spot
by the window wasn't the warmest.

So I moved to the back of the couch.


It was closer to Mom and Daddy anyway.

>^.^<



No comments:

Post a Comment