Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Road Trip Continues

Yesterday I was all content to 
sit on a nice chair I had found at Computer Aunt's house.
Then I realized we weren't staying.

Much to my dismay, we got back into the car.


I was very well adjusted concerning the whole affair.
Except there was one detail I could NOT stand
and I told Mom and Daddy all about it.

You see, it had been cloudy all day Tuesday.
So I didn't mind my seat in the car.
This time, however, the sky was clear and the
sun was absolutely unbearable!

Thankfully, Mom sheltered me with a blanket.


After a very long while, we finally changed highways.
The new highway put the sun in a different, less annoying spot.


After what seemed like forever, we began to
go uphill.
Well, "hill" isn't the right word.
Mountain. Yeah, that's the right word.
We began to climb the biggest mountain I've ever seen!
Mom called it "The Rockies".


I didn't care what it was called.
I just did NOT like the way it made my ears feel!

There was one really welcome time when we 
stopped at a rest area and I was allowed out for 
a little bit of a walk.


I also discovered something new.
Tunnels.


I really like tunnels!


I also did something amazing.
Something I'm certain no cat has ever done before.
You see, Mom and Daddy were kind enough to
provide me with an in-car litter box.
I refused to use it any time we stopped at a 
rest area, but I did use it.

I used it while winding our way up the 
Rocky Mountains at night going 60mph!
That's right!
I was a-maz-ing!
I even made a good stink that made Mom and Daddy
roll down their windows.

It was about an hour after I had decided I was
done riding in the car for the day that we
finally reached our destination.

It seems we'll be spending Thanksgiving with
Daddy's parents.

Now, I live in an apartment.
So when I started to explore this house 
I just couldn't believe how much of it there was.


Mom and Daddy made sure I had all the comforts
of home.
So, after I had thoroughly investigated this new place,
I proceeded to make myself at home.


This place has tons of space, nice wide window
sills all over the place, and a perfectly wonderful bed.


I don't know where Mom and Daddy are planning 
to sleep, but I've found my spot!




No comments:

Post a Comment