Monday, November 24, 2014

Good News, Bad News?

Sunday evening, Mom came home!


She had been gone since Friday,
but now, finally, she was home.


Then, when Monday came, I woke to find her still home.
I was happy.


Everything seemed fairly normal.
Sure, Daddy was home.
Sure, Mom and Daddy left the house for awhile.
Other than that it was normal.

Mom took me to get the mail and visit the Nice Ladies.
She even let me go outside and enjoy the patio for a bit.


I even got to enjoy a lovely sunset.



There was still some snow on the ground,


but I got over it.


That's right, everything was normal.
Normal...
until it happened.

Mom was packing again.
AGAIN.

She just got back and now she's packing?


It's worse than that, though.
Mom's not the only one packing.
Daddy's packing too.
I get the feeling they're leaving me.


I guess that's why Mom gave Uncle her key last night.
I should have known.

I wonder how long they'll be gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment