Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Change in Routine

Yesterday, when Daddy left for work,
Mom went with him.
I was so confused.
I thought this meant that Mom would be gone all day too.

I was consumed with loneliness and put Mimzy in 
my food bowl for comfort.


To my surprise, however, she was only gone
 for a couple of hours.

I guess she had already picked up the mail,
because we went straight across to the side door
that leads to the Nice Ladies' office.

I was pretty relaxed in there.


Eventually I did go underneath my favorite chair.


I was so relaxed that when Mom came to tell me
it was time to go home this was my reaction:


After much pleading from Mom,
I finally meandered down the hall towards home.


When I finally went out the door,
I took my sweet time crossing the grass.


When I got home,
I took my sweet time getting to the door.


Unfortunately, Mom left again.

When my humans finally came home I explained
to them that I had been lonely.

Then I immediately asked Mom for a nighttime recon.
What I got was tethered patio time.

As I walked out to the sidewalk,
I shot a quick glance toward the upstairs window.


Yes!
She was there, looking down at me!


Calico Angel.

Eventually I had to go back inside.
So I tried convincing Mom to play with me.

She proved useful.


After a bit of play in the dining room...


...I moved her to the living room.



It was fun, until she accused me of "lazy fake play"
and I accused her of "not doing it right".


Humans!


No comments:

Post a Comment