Sunday, August 31, 2014

Caturday Car Ride

Yesterday we rode in the car.
First we stopped someplace where Mom and Daddy ate lunch.


I was content to stay in my bag.


Then we went into a couple of human stores.



Then we drove to one of my stores.
I was a little unsteady, but that was normal for 
riding in the car.


When we went inside, I explored all the cat furniture.




Then I settled on one for awhile.


Mom and Daddy purchased something for me.
At first, I didn't know what it was.
When we got into the car it became clear.
It was a new seatbelt for me!

Now I can chill in the backseat.


The drawback is I can't see out as well.


Maybe Mom will add my booster box later.

Once we got home, it wasn't long before Nice Boy came over.
That's right, I said Nice Boy.
I haven't seen him in forever!

After he left I went out for a good roll on the sidewalk.


Then I looked for Angel.


She wasn't there.

Later I went indoors and 
returned to my usual spot on the back of the couch.


Hoping for a nighttime reconnaissance.


Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment