Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Big Day!

Yesterday I sat on the outdoor mat...
indoors.

The day looked normal.
The sun was shining.


Then the noise began.
I didn't know where to hide myself!
So Mom took me over to the office where
the Nice Ladies work.

I looked out the window to see
 what was going on outside.

What was that strange man doing to MY house?!


Mom called it 'power-washing'.
I called it 'terror'!

I couldn't stand it anymore,
so I hid under the couch.


When it became quiet again, Mom let me go 
home to survey the changes.


I wasn't sure how I felt, so I contemplated
staying indoors.

Then I heard Mom call me.


Well, it was a nice day after all.

I wasn't feeling very brave, so Mom brought
some of the tasty plant to me.


I rather enjoyed this method.


Mom went swimming for a bit, then
she came back for me.
I didn't even realize that we hadn't been to check the mail.


When we got back to the house,
I couldn't decide whether to go in or out.


That is a cat's place.  I really don't know
why humans get so impatient.


After Daddy came home, he and Mom left for 
a couple of hours.
When they finally returned, Mom absolutely refused 
to take me for a nighttime walk.

I begged and pleaded, but she just wouldn't comply.
So I rebelled.


That didn't seem to make any difference,
so I came down and found a new way to entertain myself.

I played in my big toy box!
I played with my Traveling Bag...


I played with a string...


I played with McQueen.


Mom even helped a little.


Sometimes a cat's just got to entertain himself!


Then I played with Chewbacca-Mouse.




Until I finally got tired.


Downright sleepy!


Of course, it's difficult to sleep well...


...when I open one eye and notice...


...that all the patio
stuff is still inside the house.






No comments:

Post a Comment