Monday, March 10, 2014

Nobody Human Has Anything to Say to Me!

(2)

Yesterday started off bad.
I remember recently suitcases appearing in the house.
Right after that, Auntie and Uncle disappeared and
I haven't seen them since.

Yesterday I awoke to see more suitcases.
So I got immediately into my Box of Rebellion.


Sometimes I'm not sure why I even bother.
No amount of rebellion stopped those suitcases
from making Daddy disappear!

It's bad enough that it was raining today,
but Daddy leaving me too?

I spent most of the day trying to ignore
everything.

Eventually I climbed onto my chair.
Sure, I got up once or twice, but mostly I stayed on my chair.


Mom started hanging out with Computer Aunt.
Then, a weird thing happened.
Daddy was on the computer too!

I decided that the humans were behaving too
strangely for me to care.

I spent the rest of the evening on my chair.
Mom tried calling me several times,
but I ignored her.

Finally, her pestering got to be more than
I could ignore.


So I got up and went to the back of the couch
to appease her for a bit.


Only for a bit.

Because I went back onto my chair!


And, Mom, if I see anymore suitcases in this
house...THAT'S IT!




No comments:

Post a Comment