Sunday, February 2, 2014

Restless Boredom

Today I did not want to get out of bed.


It was cold, so I just wanted to stay
curled up and look out the window.


However, Mom and Daddy left me.
Eventually I became very bored and lonely,
so I played with Mimzy and my bag
until they ended up by my food bowl.


After what seemed like forever,
Mom and Daddy finally returned.
But they didn't pay enough attention to me.

Mom built some shelves, so I just sat and watched.
When she was finished, I investigated the new thing.



Afterward, I wandered around the house.
I was still very bored.
I considered going outside, but Mom 
didn't seem interested.


Then I remembered that she had found three
of my bouncy balls under the old shelves!




Now, at last I can curl up on Mom's lap...


...content that she won't be leaving again tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment