Thursday, January 2, 2014

What to Do?

Today things were a little more normal.

Mom and I went to get the mail
and then stopped off in the office to
visit the Nice Ladies.

The Maintenance Guys were there too.
(Between you and me, they still make me nervous)

A big dog showed up there too.
I growled at it.

This is my face while I was in the office today.


As soon as we walked outside
I flopped over for a good roll on the sidewalk.


Mom even let me stay outside for a bit.


I guess today was warm enough for her.
It's been a long time since Mom sat out on the patio.

There was even a nice sunset today.


While Mom was busy doing stuff around the house
I wandered restlessly.
I wanted to do something, I just didn't know what.

So I got up into my Ultimate Box of Rebellion
to try to figure it out.


I found out that I didn't feel much
like Ultimately Rebelling,
so I got down right away.


Eventually That-Guy-That-Takes-Mom-Away
on Wednesdays and his wife came over.
I'm just going to start calling them "Wednesday Guy"
and "Wednesday Girl".

I just sat around bored while the humans visited.


Now that they're gone, maybe Mom will do something
to entertain me!




No comments:

Post a Comment