Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's All Good Until The Cat Gets Bored

Today I was feeling pretty good!
Nice Lady was a little too busy to visit,
but I still enjoyed being in the office for awhile.

Ummm...can you take my harness off?

Ahh, this feels good.



Except, I'd still like to register a complaint
against having my harness on.

After I accepted the fact that Mom was
not going to be taking off my harness,
I wandered all over the place.


Then I relaxed some more.


Yep, I was in a good mood today.

Then I realized I wasn't going to be doing
anything else for the rest of the day!

I just sat on a dining chair yearning for
some outside time.


Sure, I napped for awhile,
but even a cat can only nap for so long.


Once in awhile I checked to see if Mom
would stop working and play with me...


No?
Fine!
I'm going to get into mischief!


That didn't go very well,
so I'm back to my chair.


BORED!

BORED!

BORED!


Sooner or later, Mom...
You WILL play with me.

Oh, yes, you will play with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment