Saturday, October 5, 2013

Weird Day

Today was weird.
For starters, last night Daddy got up and went to work
before Mom and I went to bed!
No wonder he's been coming home so early!

So when Daddy got home and Mom got up,
I wanted to stay in bed.
So I did.


Until Mom kept coming in to check on me.


Alright, alright!


I'll get up!


Mom opened the door for me.
I looked at the outdoors.


Then Mom put the car harness on me.
The CAR harness!

I'm sorry...
but, Mom, Daddy? I thought we were being lazy today.


I guess we're going for a ride.


I wasn't really in the mood for this today.
But they insisted it would be a short ride.

Daddy gave me some love while we were stopped.


I guess they told the truth.
We were home before I knew it!
I couldn't wait to get inside...


...so I could beg to be let outside.

Around sunset, Mom gave in.

I got to go outside...briefly.


Enough for a short roll on the sidewalk.


But not long enough to really enjoy myself.

Then...
they left me.


Really, Mom and Daddy?
REALLY?!

You had better make this up to me when you get home!



No comments:

Post a Comment