Wednesday, October 2, 2013

One Track Mind

Today I slept in and took it easy.
Then Daddy came home and Mom left.

I was glad Daddy was home,
but I missed Mom.
I lazed about until she got home.

When she finally came home I expected her
to take me for a nighttime walk.

She muttered something about wanting dinner first.
Whatever.

Finally!  She put the harness and leash on me!
Let's go, Mom!


Out we went!


But she didn't go the direction I wanted.
We had a bit of a stand-off.


Then we went to get the mail.


We came right home afterward.

I got hyper.


And whiney.


And rebellious.


I meowed incessantly.

Then she finally let me back outside.


It was cold.
And wet.


I came back inside.


She left the door open, so I rethought going outside.


This is as far as I got:


Mom made me come inside again.

Listen, Mom.  I don't care if cold air gets in the house.

I'm going to pout about it until bedtime.





No comments:

Post a Comment