Monday, October 14, 2013

Little Annoyances

Today I started with a bath,
but my unruly tail wouldn't behave.





Mom took me on the usual mail run.
When we got in I had to fix my fur
all over again!


Monday Aunt came over early today.
I made sure I got prime seating.


I dare the humans to take it from me!


They did.
But fortunately Mom's lap was available with
our favorite blanket.


Eventually the rest of the Monday people came over.
I had spent all day sleeping.
I finally got restless and played with Yoda-Mouse.


The humans ignored me until it was time for them to leave.

Then Mom thought she'd be cute.


This isn't cute Mom, it's annoying.


Why do I put up with it when all
I really want is to go outside?


Drat.
Mom locked the door.
I guess I'm out of luck tonight.






No comments:

Post a Comment